Condemning the every aspects to destroy the Career Growth of JEs by bypassing/abolishing all previous Vacancy year exams and vacancies also and directly conducting exam for current vacancy position according to revised sanctioned strength as per the Letter issued by the BSNL CO cited in the reference, SNATTA must remind you about the verdict of various CATs and High Court against this conspiracy ,which was tried earlier also to demotivate the JEs and Hence ,Management should not forget those verdicts prior issuing such kind of Letters by skipping of Vacancy Years to defend its unplanned Restructuring Order.
The Total JE fraternity is very much annoyed with the Management for its dysfunctional nature to create severe unrest in BSNL by violating their rights to appear in the JTO(T) LICE according to Vacancy Year Wise and to provide them their justified Chance of Promotion by making them eligible to appear year wise.
SNATTA strongly demands for the rectification of this order as mentioned in the reference by accepting any of the following Proposals
- Conduction JTO(T) LICE according to Vacancy Year wise since VY-2018-19 , VY-2019-20 , VY-2020-21 and VY-2021-22 with proper Justification of Vacant Seats according to those Vacancy Years to follow the Verdict of Jodhpur CAT, Chandigarh CAT and Jabalpur CAT
- All Eligible JEs have crossed the current Initial basic of JTO Pay scale i.e 16400, therefore there is no considerable financial implications to promote all the eligible JEs who qualify the cut off, as it has already happened in BSNL earlier for Different Cadre and JEs should not be treated differently.
- As per the circle wise revised sanctioned strength in most of the Circles the already working strength itself has become more or almost equal compared to the sanctioned strength in those Circles. As both JTO and JE are Circle Cadre and cannot be transferred outside their respective Circle so the legitimate right to get opportunity for promotional exam of the JEs serving in those Circles is being deliberately snatched by management due to its own failure to conduct promotional exams in a time bound manner every year.
- As already more than 1400 additional promotions over and above the revised sanctioned strength in SDE cadre by only issuing approximately 5000 JTO to SDE promotion in SCF quota itself, 33% LDCE quota promotions (approximately 2500) also pending. So it seems that the revised sanctioned strength criteria is only to debar the JE cadre to get JTO promotion and their legitimate rights being snatched by management to hide its own shortcomings.
- Provisioning & Implementation of Time Bound Promotions for JEs after 5 Years of Service with similar conditions as recently it has been provisioned in Pont No-1 in Page No-8 of newly Drafted SDE RR
It should be reminded that Promoting JEs to JTO(T) will somehow resolve the Managements task to distribute responsibility to take this Department for the better resolution without having any Financial Burden.
We believe that Every Organization’s Management should have impartial motive towards its each and every Employee irrespective of any Grade and SNATTA (an Association of JEs in BSNL) would like to pin this point to BSNL’s TOP Management for reminding them the Frustrating situation of JE cadre in BSNL and Provided them the Best Possible Proposals above to avoid any kind of nuisance in the Department due to the conspiracy going on to destroy the Career of JEs and It will not be tolerated further.
It is quite unbearable situation for the JE cadre to tolerate such a painful injustice caused by the Management relentlessly in terms of every Career Growth aspects despite of knowing about the fact of the this particular Cadre’s importance in BSNL to flourish in every Scenario and SNATTA ,on behalf of entire JE fraternity , would like portray its utmost dissent over the Negative intensions of the Management to derail the Promotional aspects of JE cadre.
SNATTA would also like to remind the Management that every injustice towards the JE cadre will not be tolerated further as it was being done by the Management in different aspects and will request further to your high Office to issue notification of by taking their kind consideration in our said Proposals and to provide all Eligible JEs a fair chance from Every Circles to get them uplifted in their Career in BSNL without violating their Rights as protected by our Justice System earlier.
Summarizing the all facts, SNATTA is therefore like to request the Management for considering all the issues as stated above prior to take any demotivational steps for JE cadre to destroy their Career in BSNL.
JEs are determined now in BSNL and will not let any injustice to happen with them further.